Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, June 3, 2019

Hula

Yesterday I went to see my friend’s hula performance. She will be going to a University in Malaysia this summer, so this was my last chance to see her performance before she goes. I have seen her hula a couple of times. Every time I see her performance, it makes me feel very happy and proud. I easily get tired of doing one thing, so I admire and respect people who have things that they are engaged to or good at.
What are everybody’s hobbies? Do you have anything that you have been working on for a long time?

No comments: