Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

22th post About e-books

I'm for e-books. I wish I have a gadget that has that sort of applications...why?
That's probably my room is just full of books! there is nothing but books! I just wish I could clean them out and place another alternative.
Another reason is that books (especially books that are for our classes) are heavy and of course expensive. This term for my reading class I had to buy a 3000yen book at the university store that was like 0.5 kilos. I was not amused of the contents and when I saw at amazon. it was 2000yen. Talk about scam!
If e- books were more popular I think we could avoid such problems but...I'm just worried about one problem. e- books are mere data, so one press of a button could make painful results...Like deleting it.

And yes, I was a bit busy last week...I would try to retrive what I have not done.