Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Taylor Swift


Today I'd like to talk about my favorite singer, Taylor Swift.
She is an American country pop singer. She released her album
twice. Her debut single is Tim McGraw, second single is Fearless
which sold about 2.1 and 1.5 million. She was named Artist of the
year in 2009. Moreover Fearless won the Gramy Award for Album
of the year in 2010!!! It was 20 years old that she got a prize.
I was very surprised to hear it. I like her lyrics! For example,
"Every time you smile, I smile. And every time you shine, I'll shine
for you" in Jump Then Fall. Her lyrics represents girl's feeling.
I sympathize her lyrics, so I really love her.

>Chinami
I also think that it's problem to download some sites on the side
and put it into iPod or something. Government should regulate it strictly.