Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

24hours marathon

Hi! Doyou know 24 hours marathon?
I am going to take part in this event on 17th and 18th July.
24 hours marathon is the kind of ekiden that more than 10 runners run and conect their sash throuth 24 hours. Therefore this event is very very very severe, but tie of team will be stronger and we will be able to get great achievement:)

I'll update the result after this event, please cheer for me:)

> Chinami

I chose "The Cather in the Rye" for book report. I also think this book is difficult, but as I research the background and J.D.Salinger, I am getting to be intersted in the book:)