Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

hi,

The first semister is almost over. I'm worried about the group presentation but I'll just do my best! I hope I won't miss any of the credits...
By the way, I need to save money for summer so I bought a tumbler from Starbacks so that I don't need to buy bottled drink everyday. I bought a small size but it's enough for me. When I bought it, I got a free drink ticket for any tall size drinks from Starbacks so I recommend you to buy one if you are looking for a tumbler.

>Chinami
I'm thinking to make an account for skype!
Some of my friends started to have one so I want to sign up to have conversations for free :D