Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Guide

I walked on a street with my friend around Shinjuku
Station yesterday. Then, foreigner talked to us.
Man said to us, "I want to go to the metropolitan
government offfice from here.But I lose my way.
Can you tell me the way to the metropolitan
government office?". We decided to guide the way,
because we also planed to go to the place near it.
While we walked, we talked with man.
He came Japan to sight seeing with his family and had
two daughters who were colledge students. He liked
Japanese culture, food and nature. He never tried to eat
natto. So I reccomended him it!!

I practice to speak English by my class and ESS. So I
could enjoy conversation with him. I also thought that
I wanted to improve my English skills.

>MIHO
I also think that iPhone is very convenient, because
there are many information in it. But I hit upon anther
demerit of e-book.
If I lost my iPhone which containes my secret information,
it would be very danger!