Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

football club

As almost all of you guys know, I'm working as a manager at football club of AGU and having a really tough time. lol
Well, today was actually a day-off almost for the first time since we have club every Wed, Sat and Sun, so yesterday after club, me and all of the freshmans went to Machida and had fun and then stayed all night at ones house.
We really had fun but staying up all night makes me very tired. :(
Kenny, who maybe the other IE3 class members know and having a good relationship with him (lol) was like crazy and it was hard for us to let him calm down, though he slept really fast.
We all went back home in the morning getting on the first train and today, I was sleeping till like 3 o'clock doing nothing! Maybe tonoght I won't be able to sleep. Oh and I have to work on my homeworks and stuff. orz
Hope you guys had a fun weekend! And Kent, I regret not going to your live. Well I really wanted to, but had no energy left to go. Hope you did well!