Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, November 7, 2011

I don't like cooking, but..

Today I cooked curry and rice. You may think curry is easy to make and this is the very beginning of cooking. However it was really hard for me (+0+).. I'm bad at cooking because it's hard task for me. As a family member, we each have different housework role. My role is the whole housework except cooking such as washing the dishes or cleaning the bath or drying the washing. My younger sister does cooking and she can cook efficiently so I don't need to help her. As a result, I have an awareness that cooking will be hard to deal with. I know this is bad but somehow I don't want to do that. However, today's my brother's words changed my thiking way. He said to me "Saki, you have to practice now. It's too late after when you have a boyfriend. For me, the woman who can't cook is the same as the man who can't work." I haven't known that man thinks that way. I need practice because I want to marry. I promise here that I cook little by little since tommorow and make my brother and father surprised.