Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Meat

Today I had a chance to eat yakiniku! I haven't eaten it for more than a month and I really really wanted to eat meat but it's pricey so I didn't eat it. Today it was a special day I could eat meat because my aunt and uncle  came to Tokyo for a trip so I had a chance to meet them and eat lunch with them. They said I could choose what we eat today so I said I would like to eat yakiniku and took me to a place where the meat costs a lot. when I looked at the menu I couldn't choose because everything was so pricey. So I just ate what they ordered and the meat tasted too good and I couldn't stop laughing. I think I will never eat these kind of pricey meats in rest of my life.