Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

setting settled

hey! this is going to be my first post
not sure if I'm doing this correct.
well, my name is Clifford Eisei Iwamoto.
since i have a middle name you can call me either clifford or eisei.

alittle about me. an adjective that would best describe me would be active.
love all kinds of sports and don't like being still.
in my free time i watch movies and TV shows. right now I'm watching a TV show called chuck
has anyone heard of it? its full of action and at the same time funny.
if you ever go to tsutaya take a look.

I'm in IE3 and i think you've seen me once or twice. so feel free to talk to me, ill be waiting.
i plan to have a great 4 years here at AGU.
see ya at school