Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 16, 2012

That's it !!!

Today, I went to Tower Record in Machida after school in order to buy my new fav band The Novembers' 2nd Album.
When it comes to The Novembers, I was invited my fav brand of clothes' A/W collection at Yoyogi Taiikukan on 5th, April.
The band was playing their songs while models walked around.
I found the movie taken by DOMMUNE on youtube.


DOMMUNE×LAD MUSIClAN×THE NOVEMBERS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw5QrL6cn6E

Models appear at 7:11~

I really enjoyed it :D