Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

     We had  a demanding  lesson and Dr Armstorong(not Anderson)  gave us a challenging assignment.We had a intensive debate,but I was not the person enough to incentivize others.
I want to write papers in  MLA style  as soon as possible.(the style is a must.)

     Mr. Aizu,I looked through your log(I can`t find out better cliches.).As far as my knowledge goes,Tsugaru has abundant food. My acquaintance,who came from Hirosaki gave our family many kind of fruits and fish and sea plant,and all of them were very good.Especially,I like sea plant.Also,I know people lived there are warm hearted-persons.I want to travel travel there.By the way,I wanted to eat lunch with you,but we couldn't`. So let`s eat lunch together,and talk next time.

       I hope to choose a book in order to weite book reports(Iwas about to put book review out this blog),but Doraqula seems interesting,and you  will know the reason if you are in this class.



If you happen to know the better cliches,please tell me.