Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Archery

I started to use an actual bow in the archery club but it is so hard to use! I thought archery was easy sport but it wasn't. You had to care about how they way you look, how the way you hold the bow, how you pull the bow and there are some many small things you need to care about. Every single time I used the bow, I have to care about it and when you care about one thing, you'll forget to care about the other. If you don't twist your hand, the string will hit your arm and it will hurt. But right now I am getting better at doing the basics so I am starting to enjoy this club.