Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Lost Thing

This movie reminded me my childhood. When I was a child, my treasures were small shells, a piece of gold folding paper, a cute eraser, and the like.
I think the lost thing not represent something exactly. The lost thing means things or feelings which are not worthy for us anymore, and it varies from person to person. For me, they are like small shells.
By the way, the world the lost thing finally went was so colorful and seemed to happy and comfortable, on the contrary, the human’s world was gloomy and discolored. In my opinion, that means humans, especially adults have lost many things as they adapted to the society, but actually, the lost things are much more valuable than the things they cling to.
I think the message of this movie is “Haven’t you forgotten something important, or the fact you forget something? Do you still have what you truly wanted to protect, or threw them away without knowing?”.