Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 21, 2012

A Result of This Weekend

How were your weekends?
Well, mine turned out to be great, because I became God.





I have given life to a pencil. I have a hard-bitten (HB) pencil who's got a tatoo on his chest.

The recycled pencil: Oh, brothers, may you rest in peace. Never will you be forgotten as you are parts of me. Short as my life seems, I shall fear no death, for it is never wasted.

For those who have read this post (no, I didn't try to prove my vivid untalented-ness for painting and photography), thanks for putting up with my silliness. This is what a man who has stayed home alone all weekend comes up with. I needed a little break from homework. Now, it's your turn to be God; comes up with any good anthropomorphism, post it on the blog. Let's see who will become the truest God. Amen.

I'll see you guys in class. Bye.