Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Iceland national day:Japan should tap vast geothermal supply

I've seen some videos and TV programs which talk about Iceland's geothermal energy. It's really amazing that such a large amount of power can be supplied from geothermal energy.This article stimulates my interests toward Iceland. Firstly, I like the country's name very much. It's very unique and makes me imagine intensely how the country is like. Also, it's natural, ecofriendly and healthy ways of supplying energy and products are incredible. I don't know any knowledge about geothermal energy or any form of supplying energy, so I don't know why Japan still can't utilize the geothermal energy, but I want to use it somehow personally. Furthermore, I didn't know that Kumamoto prefecture is looking to launch geothermal development. My part of family lives in Kumamoto and I like Kumamoto's volcanoes and foods, so I would like Kumamoto prefecture to do his best.