Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hello

Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Sakurako Masuda. Please call me Saku since it is too long to call my full first name every time.
I'm from Matsuyama, Ehime, and now I live in Setagaya by myself. I had lived in Vancouver, Canada for almost 7 years. The weather is nice there and I loved it. If you had a chance, it would be wonderful visiting Vancouver once.
My hobby is reading mystery novels, shopping, and especially, drawing pictures. I started being interested in digital art when I was 13, and I still love it.

There will be so much stuff we have to go through in IE class, but hope everything is going to be alright.