Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

How to make sea urchin eggs

I heard an interesting rumor 3 days ago.
We can make sea urchin eggs by mixing a pudding and some soy sauce.
Yesterday, i prepared a pudding and soy sauce and had a fearful experiment.
I was looking forward to eat sea urchin eggs because i have never eaten them.
I don't want to eat them just because they are very expensive.
But i thought i could make them cheaply.

I mixed a pudding and some soy sauce.....
I have never seen such a fearful and uncanny thing.

I ate.....
It tasted awful.

I will never eat sea urchin eggs at sushi restaurant.
If you want to eat them, you should go there instead of a fearful experiment.