Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

hello ;)♪


Hello. I'm Yuki Koide. This is the first time to log. I'll talk about my favorite classical ballet for introducing myself.
 
My hobby is dancing classical ballet and I started it when I was three years old, at the ballet studio near my house. I don't belong to some ballets now, so I don't dance as well as professionals who belong to them do.....but I love it!
 
I have four stages a year. last Friday, the dancing program on December 9th was decided! I became dancing the Kitori's grand pas de duex in the story of the Don Quixote!!! do you know the program? It is hard for me to dance well because I am physically weak regardless of the long adagio. however, I'd like to practice hard in order to approach professional dancers.
 
If you are interested in ballet or some stages, let's talk about them!