Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, November 2, 2012

Girl's power?? lol

I guess everyone in this class can understand this word "girl's power" because some of them had a presentation about it in IE Writing Class, though Dr.Armstrong cannot. This word is very difficult to explain lol. It can be said how womanly you are. It is also called JOSHIRYOKU in Japanese. We usually use this word for women, but sometimes some of my friends not only women, but men uses for me. Although I am a (gentle)man lol, they said to me "You have a high girl's power!" There are some reasons for this.

1, After taking a bath, I always do calisthenics, stretching and massage for my body.
    I have done them every day since I was 12 years old.
2, I try to eat some vegetables every day for my health. In addition, when I have a
    breakfast and dinner, I try to drink some vegetable juices or something healthy.
3, I love cooking. A few weeks ago, I bought a cookbook so that I have a large
    repertory for my cooking.
4, I try to clean my room once a week.
5, Instead of my high girl's power, my younger sister seems to be a boy... She is a
    scurrilous and her room is always messy.

Though I have a high girl's power, I doooooooooooon't fall in love with a man.

We will have a school festival in Aoyama Campus today!!
I'm going to go with Kensuke. Let's enjoooooooooooooy everyone!!!!!

However, we have to read a book for our book report...
We must turn in it next Friday...