Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Happy New Year!!!!!

A happy new year!! How's your winter vacation??
I spent a short but good winter vacation with my friends and family!

I came back to my hometown Gunma, Maebashi at December 30. I was very surprised that my family member changed dramatically. My mother became interested in Sugichan, a famous comedian and imitated him like "Okaeridazee!" My sister was wearing heavy make up. In fact, she had two boyfriends in the past, but now I don't know how many boyfriends she has. My father had an accident and broke his born in shoulder. Although he didn't know that his born was broken, I took him to the hospital and made him see a doctor, then he came to know the truth.

At December 31, my best friend and I went shopping. We bought a photo book of Mirei Kiritani, the most beautiful model in Japan. We enjoyed watching that in Starbucks, drinking chocolate brownie mocha. It was very delicious. Actually, I had never been to there until October!!! lol

On January 3, I had a very busy day. I played football with my friends in junior high school all the day. I haven't seen them for a long time, so I was very looking forward to that day. It was very interesting!!! After we played football, we went to Frying Garden, the hamburg shop and ate a lot!! Then, I went to Round 1 to see my friends in high school. Although we didn't play there, we went to a tavern and talked a lot. Although some of them did drunk driving, I didn't do that. After that, we went to our friends' house to sleep, but I couldn't sleep at all because it was very cool in that room. The temperature in Gunma is very low at early morning and night. In addition, the wind in Gunma is very strong and cold. That strong wind makes us feel cooler. Some of my friends who went to Hokkaido from Gunma said that Gunma is cooler than Hokkaido because of that wind.

When I came back to Sagamihara, my father gave me a wallet that my grandmother gave him. It is very nice and cool, so I like it!!

The winter vacation was very interesting for me. I'm looking forward to the spring vacation!

See you.