Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy New Year !!

How did you spend end of the year and New year's day? Did you enjoy?
Unfortunately, my winter vacation was soooooooooo terrible:( because I had a heavy cold so long period. I couldn't go out because of a fever and sore throat, so I canceled all plan with my friends.
I was so shocked but I had no way to change the situation.  Can you imagine what happened to my body when the vacatiuon had finished? I gained weight!!!!!!!!!!!! I repeated eating and sleeping without exercising like a cow during the vacation, so it is natural.
but I dicided to be positive this year, so I never feel sad about my vacation. I had a lot of exciting plan after finishing the exams because I postponed them during vacation. I am very happy. and I can lose weight the maximum because I got weight now. Positive thinking is wonderful!!!!!!!