Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

spring vacation

Spring vacation, my plan is debate!!! We'll go to South Korea to debate with foreign people.
Many university students gather South Korea from many country for Asian Debate Institution.
We will stay for 11 days there. I am exciting about it because it is a great chance for me to understand the foreign people's way of thinking about the problems which occur in the world now.
I also want to know how foreigner thinks about Japan. I expect that I would criticized about Japan while we are debating, but I'll endure!!!!! I make up my mind to tell them a lot of good points about Japan. I want to get many knowledge and come back to Japan!
Of cource, I'll meet my old friends during spring vacation because long vacation is big chance to see friends!! I'll travel somewhere with my highschool friends. I hope that you enjoy your vacation:)!!