Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

winter...

When I got up yesterday, my house was surrounded by many many many snow!!! It snowed heavily. I don't like winter season because winter season is very cooooool! Frankly speaking, I don't like cold(cool) climate... In fact, I love summer.

In this week, most of us don't have class, but I have some classes:Reading and English History classes. They make me feel very reluctant.In addition, I have to prepare for the presentation in IE core class. Actually I don't like presentation because I'm  not used to speak in front of large audience. After that, I also have a test in English Literature Introduction class. This test makes me reluctant too because I have to read a lot of books for it. I don't have time to do so.

I have a lot of things to do in this week, so I'll be very busy...

However, after many test in our university, we will have a long long long long spring vacation!! You are looking forward to that, aren't you??? Of course, I am because I will spend that long vacation with my friends not only in junior high school, but in high school. Some of my friends in junior high school will visit me and we will go to Yokohama to play. In addition, I will go to Hokkaido to see my friends in high school. I want to eat a lot of foods there, such as miso ramen, many fresh sea foods and shiroi koibito!!lol  I guess the most important event in this spring vacation will be to play football with my friends in junior high school!!

I can study harder thanks to those big events..

See you.