Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

winter holidays

this time i'll write about my winter holidays:)

first on the 23rd, me and Erika went to Sakurako's home and we had a Christmas party!
we ate a lot and exchanged presents each other. it was so much a happy time for me spending time with my best friends:)
it will be our annual event from this year.

on the 27th i went to a concert which Yuna took a part of it with Sakurako. that was so impressive and we could see Yuna on the stage:) wanna go another concert of her orchestra if i have a chance. 

on the 29th, i went to the countdown live of my favourite singer, Ayumi Hamasaki with my university friend. i was crazily excited cos we were so close to her than we had expected! 

the last day of 2012, i went to my uncle's home in Saitama with my mother and my sis. this day also, i ate a lot and had a good time. 

i had such a very happy holidays.