Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Book Report

The book I chose for my book report is The catcher in the rye. I think most of you have at least heard of the title. I chose this book because I knew it’s been famous for such a long time.

This is a story about a boy who was kicked out of school. There are some points that I agreed with him in the book as I hated school. I don’t think everyone likes this book, some people may not like this but I also think some will love it. Personally, I like this book. As it hasn’t got a film, it’s hard to write a book report for me but it’s got some books translated into Japanese. I read one Haruki Murakami translated. I thought his translation was easy to read. I haven’t finished my book report yet. I’ll work hard on it.