Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Book report


I chose The Notebook for my book report.
This book was written by Nicholas Sparks. 

This story is perfect love story between Noah and Allie.
They fall in love in summer when they were teenager. For some reason, they split, but both of them cannot forget about summer love.
14 years later they met again, and they fall in love again!
I am very sad because I cannot write about everything about this book in this blog.
It was very difficult for me to suppress the number of letters in my book report too, like “Just enough, not too much.” 

I am planning that I want to choose Adventures of Huckleberry Finn for my next book report.
I take two classes about American literature, and Adventures of Huckleberry Finn was introduced as classics in both class. In addition, I am interested to how the boy confronts against racial problem.
I am looking forward to reading Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.





No comments: