Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, November 16, 2015

Weekend

I watched 3 films on the weekend. Wall flower, This is England, and The deep end of the ocean. They were all good.

Before I watched wall flower, I thought it’s just a story of a happy school life and didn’t have any deep theme but it wasn’t correct. The emotions and backgrounds of the characters were described well. Emma Watson acted one of the main characters and I liked it. She’s so beautiful.

What I liked about This is England was the accent. It’s a British film as you can guess from the title and all the actors and actresses spoke in British accent. I like listening to British accent because it sounds kind of lovely and beautiful.

I think I liked The deep end of the ocean the best of the three. There were more scenes that I could feel the characters in this film than other two.

I watch films almost every weekends but I sometimes can’t do it because of getting too busy. I’ve just finished book report this week, so I was able to watch films and it made me relaxed. I love films.