Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Book Report

I chose "The Catcher in the Rye" by Salinger as my book report.
I knew the author when I was a junior high school student. I thought his works were characteristic of its title. So I chose the work which has the most fascinated title. By the way, this is the first time that I read the book which is so called masterpiece and also in English. It was rather difficult to understand whole story in details but in the point of feeling the nature of the original, so good opportunity. For next book report, I decide to read "The Sun Also Rises" by Hemingway.