Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, November 20, 2015

Next Book Report

For my next book report, I choose "The Sun Also Rises" by Ernest Hemingway. This book is so famous and I have known the name since years ago.

I take the American literature class and we were taught about  Hemingway. My teacher said that the construction of the sentences of his works were simple and it was like the innovasion in the American literature.  It sounded interesting and I supposed that his work was good for my book report!