Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Jekyll and Hyde

I picked up The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde for my second book report because I watched its musical on March. HOWEVER, I found it is almost completely different from the musical. Though I thought the musical was a little too dark for me, I liked its deep story and powerful songs. It is a good musical about moral philosophy. On the other hand, the book seems relatively shallow and also my favorite characters from the musical don't appear in the book.
I think this is an appropriate book for the book report as it has many characteristics but I may not be able to enjoy reading it...
Well.. I think I'll have to try hard not to write too much about the musical in my book reportπŸ˜‚