Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Sleepy!!!!!!

It has been almost 2 months since we started our university life!! Time flies!! :)
I really like my IE class and enjoying being with my friends everyday.

But there is one thing...
there are too many things to do in everyday life!! I have club activities 4 times a week and most practices end at 9 pm which means I go home passed 12 o'clock. I also do a part-time job. It is really hard for me to manage my time! I need to learn how to manage my time and get enough sleep. Right now, I only get to sleep for 5 hours at the most. Thanks to that rhyme of life, I get really tired and sleepy all the time.

I hope everyone is getting enough sleep! good night :)