Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Today 4/30

I had nothing to do today, so I worked on English Central, started to read my book for the book report, and went outside to buy groceries.
After that, I had played this game called "BanG Dream!" for a few hours and noticed that I had forgotten about writing the blog for this class. 
I need to find a way for me to remember to write the blog every week. 

Anyways, tomorrow I'm going to the movie theatre to watch the new Avengers movie, so I bought the ticket on the internet today. I was persuaded to watch the film because I heard that characters from the Black Panther were going to be in the movie, but I don't know if I can stay awake because it's such a long movie.