Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

My siblings

I have one older sister and one older brother.
My sister is six years older than me. She goes to a college in America, and studies music technology. She loves music and can play piano, guitar, and the drum. She is also good at singing, and one of her talents is to compose musics and to write down lyrics.
My brother is three years older than me. He goes to an university in Japan and studies economics. He is currently job-hunting and is busy going to many companies. He played baseball from fourth grade to twelfth grade, and was the captain of his high school baseball team.
I am very glad to have them as my siblings, who I can respect and look up to.