Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Books

The books I want to read are The Great Gatsby and Pride and Prejudice. I lookedup a little bit about both books to see if i wanted to read them and they both were appealing. The  character named Gatsby in the book The Great Gatsby seems like he is a mysterious rich person. I think it is going to be fun for me to read through and figure out who he is. For the latter book, I was drawn from the very direct title. I want to find out  how pride and prejudice is depicted in the novel.