Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Choosing a Book


The two books that I am interested in for my book report are Coraline by Neil Gaiman, and Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë.



I remember animated version of Coraline on television a while ago. Although I am unable to recall the exact plot and storyline, I remember that the dark and thought-provoking feel to it caught my attention. Since I enjoy analyzing metaphorical works, this book seems fairly suitable for me.



When Dr. Armstrong said Wuthering Heights was a nineteenth-century love story, I immediately included it in my mental list of books I would like to read. I enjoy love stories very much, and stories set in the olden days can sometimes make you feel like you’re traveling back in time.



I am planning to purchase a book on my Kindle. It’s been a while since I last used it. One of my goals this year is to make it a habit to read more books. Ganbaru!!