Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 15, 2019

Music

I started listening to music with my earphone since I was in elementary school, so music has been a huge part of my life.

I love listening to an artist's album over and over until I get annoyed listening to them. That has been my routine since middle school; I choose one artist, listen to their songs repeatedly, then change the artist and repeat the same thing.

I don't listen to a variety of artists, though.
When I stop listening to an artist, I move on to the next artist, but I usually go back and listen to the artist I used to listen to again.

Recently I started listening to Spitz' songs again.
Last time I got into Spitz was in middle school, and at that time my favorite song was "Blue Car" and "The magic word."
Right now my favorite is "I want to be a cat" and "The sign of love."