Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, June 6, 2011

The Clod & Varmints

I've slept way too much today...maybe about 15 hours? I even forgot to eat my dinner! My throat hurts badly so I needed to get a lot of rest.
I'm so sorry to post about The Clod and Varmints late. It should have been posted last week! I was too lazy.
To be honest, I didn't get neither of it. I know that both of them should be telling us something about the environment, but even knowing that fact, I really didn't understand it.
The Clod: I think the small clod was representing the humans and the big clod was representing something like the disaster. Humans face many disaster and recover from it, but they will continue to face another disaster again and again. I think they were trying to tell the continuous cycle of things that happen in your life time. I really liked the art style.
Varmints: I don't exactly know what this was trying to tell, but I think it was telling us to think about the nature more. I thought it was really similar to WALL-E. I liked the main character. A Fox? It was so cute. It reminded me of my pet back in my hometown.