Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Best Friend Leaves Japan For America


I'm finally back home...I'm super duper tired, but i had a great day.

Today was a tough day for me and i feel like this will continue this whole week... :(
I left my house this morning at 8:00 to go to school as usual.
I had 4 classes in a row... I realised, college is actually really busy!!

I headed to Toyoda station to see my best friend who's leaving Japan for Misourri, America, though I was able to see her only for an hour. ;(
But I decided to see her again tomorrow morning, before school starts!!

After I left Toyoda I next headed to Tachikawa to meet my other best friend.
She failed her college entrance examinations and is studying to take them again.
But we used to study together all the time.
We talked for 2 hours and left, and here I am now!

I really enjoyed talking with them :)
I will really miss my friend who's leaving.
The next time I'll see her will be January, 2013.

Do you have any friends who's studying abroad?
Are you planning to study abroad during college?
I'm not sure, but I want to. I want to go to England.

Thank you for reading! :D