Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Linda Ohama

I was not able to see her but I heard something about her from my friend.
Though I cannot write a comment about her much, I respect her to help Japan after the earthquake last year. I am so surprised so many people have been helping Japan even the fact does not come into the light. Actually I had an opportunity to join a volunteer tour to Sendai last month. I could do little thing to people there, but at least I recognized that there were still many who suffer and we are the ones who help each other. Linda Ohama is one of the good examples to me.