Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, June 8, 2012

MHP3

Playing "MONSTER HUNTER Portable 3rd" now.
If you have any of the Monster Hunter series, I think you'll understand.
I don't think my IE class girls play it though......
I'm going to talk about this game today, so I hope someone knows something about it...
It's even better if you have once read the comics or seen the anime of INU-YASHA.


First, my hunter rank is rank 4.
I started playing MH in March this year, so I haven't really mastered playing yet.
I mainly use the sword(tachi), and my goal is to complete all the swords I could make in the game.

And recently, I'm trying to clear the event quest which has to hunt 3 monsters, so that I could make Inu-yasha's sword, name Tessaiga.
I love how that sword enlarges when pulled out from the sheath.
And this sword could be used in the MH game by downloading a special quest!
Inu-yasha and the MH is totally unrelated, so I was delighted to know that I could use Tessaiga for hunting.
I saw the sample image of Tessaiga, and it was great!
However, I'm yet not strong or talented enough to hunt 3 large monsters in 50 mins, all by myself...
MH could also be played in groups, with the maximum of 4 members, and I once went to this quest with 2 of my friends.
It took us less than 15 mins to complete the task.
But the materials needed to make Tessaiga were not enough, so I must go again by myself now.
The monsters I have to hunt are the followings;(never sure about their spellings so it's just Roma-ji,) Dosubagii, Giginebura, and Beriorosu.
I don't have problems with Dosubagii, but I take a bit of time hunting Giginebura.
And I've never succeeded in hunting Beriorosu...X(
I think Dosubagii and Beriorosu are cool, though. Giginebura is more of a creepy one.

I wonder how long it's going to take for me to make a single sword......
But I should keep trying, and see how things work out.