Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

_(:q 」 ∠)_

Hadn't posted for 2 weeks now, I think.
I think a blog is a good and entertaining way to get marks, but it's hard for a person like me to keep up with it.
I feel it's fun, but I just simply forgetX(
I wonder how much marks I lost......

I think it's kinda late, but I must post about the E-books and "Obaachan's garden".

***
about the E-Books
I think it's good, because I don't have to carry around heavy books or loose papers.
Also, you don't have to care about your bag's capacity.
However, I'm a type of person who gets worried about data.
I use the Internet pretty often, and I also make homepages using Html tags, but because of that I'm always nervous about Internet data which can't be touched by my own hands.
So, I love digital things, but still I'd rather use a paper book.

***
about Obaachan's garden
I think Obaachan was very brave to go outside Japan.
Picture brides wouldn't know what will happen there, and they didn't even know what her husbands were like.
But, Obaachan was brave enough to step outside, and work there to get free.
I think she suffered through lots of things, and learned and experienced so many things that she couldn't have seen inside Japan.
However, I don't want to marry someone just by looking at a pictureXD