Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Ray Bradbury

I was really surprised about his imagination!! I think there are a very few people who can do this kind of thing. Like Cliff, I want to read "Fahrenheit 451" someday too and it was very sad thing that such a wonderful and clever man died. The most thing which surprised me is that He predicted digital hub that enables us to post and see messages: Facebook or Twitter. If I lived in his period, I think I couldn't think about that kind of epoch-making invention! He also envisioned automated banking machines in this novel. This person reminds me of Tezuka Osamu which all Japanese knows. He predicted future and put his image of future in his own animation. I respect both Ray Bradbury and Tezuka Osamu!