Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Something

Not that I love apples, but since where I'm from is known for apples, I just want to say that I'm surprised to see that an apple is sold at about 150 yen in grocery stores around where I live. It's so overpriced I would never want to buy it. Back in my hometown, my neighbors would always give us lots of apples in fall, of course for free. They were always around in fall and winter. For me, they are still not something to buy to eat. They are just around, full in a box in the corner of the room, or some leftovers of a pared, cut one in the fridge, or in liquid form (applejuice). What's even funnier is that I don't even remember apples being sold in grocery stores in my hometown, and I don't think they ever are, beacause most people there can get them for free in some way.