Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, June 15, 2012

To every one who are looking at this blog (again)

Good evening to the people who know me and nice to meet you who don't know me. I'm Takumi Kuroda from IE3 class on Tuesday by Mr. Armstrong. I'm working on a final assignment with my friends and our group's theme is about cross culture. So we decided to do a survey on different habbits that different countries and generations have. I'm sorry. I know it might take your time but it would be a big help. If you have time, please answer these questions and send it to my address.

tkinAGUIE3arm2012@gmail.com

First please write

male or female(or other which I hope nobody are)

your country which you are raised or born

Q1. What is your principal food?
Q2. What do you drink mainly at home?
Q3. Have you ever taken any lessons?(for example, piano lessons)
Q4. Which sports are you familiar with? (Up to two sports. It doesn't matter whether you are playing it or not. examples:baseball, soccer, ice hocky, swimming, basket ball, tennis, volleyball, table tennis, golf, any martial arts, dance and etc)
Q5. What religion do you believe in?( If you can' answer it, you don't have to or just say none)

Sorry for the long writing. Thank for your cooperation and time.m(_ _)m