Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Touch the Earth: The Meaning of the Circle

This was shocking. I have never realized this law. Certainly, there are many round things which are powerful or essential. I wonder how the indian people found this. The explanation of the law is very persuasive and interesting. Hehaka Sapa is a remarkable person. His career or history is so unique and fresh that I almost just forgot everything I've read about him in the article, because it was very different from any biographical stories I have ever known and I couldn't realize that it was actually about someone real. I'm interested in how they have developed the law. I want to be taught something by the priests too.