Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, June 17, 2013

Asakusa!

As I wrote on my last entry, this Sunday, I went to Asakusa to guide foreign people. I was very worried at first, since it was the first visit to Asakusa for me also. We made  several groups of five or six freshmen, and each group had to find foreign people they would guide that day. 
Finding people to guide was hard for us because it was raining and there weren't much foreign people walking around. After a while, my group found two American women and guided them. They were very nice to us and I enjoyed talking with them about many things. I had a lot of fun guiding and going to Asakusa. I had an awesome weekend.