Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, June 28, 2013

My friends in high school

On this monday, I went to Ikebukuro to meet my high school friends and have a dinner with them. It's been more than two months since we saw each other last, and I was looking forward to seeing them since we decided to meet again. I expected to see their changes, but they didn't change a bit. We went to Obon de Gohan and had a dinner there. The food was delicious and I recommend people going there if you like Japanese food. After that, we were chattering about our high school memories, our daily lives in colleges, and lots of random stuffs and had a wonderful time there! I wish I could see them maybe sometime in this summer again. I want to go to karaoke next time!