Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dear Fuyuka

I'm looking forward to playing table tennis every Saturday. Since my curiosity makes me to give it a shot to what I had never done before, I tried to belong to a circle that is new to me. However, as I like playing table tennis, I settled to join the circle. Most of the people there are good players, and I'm trying to improve my skills to be like them. Well, I'm having fun there, and getting along with the peers and the seniors well. Saturday is my favorite day of the week! I wish there were twice a week, but I guess once a week is just right for me... I get exhausted after having fun playing table tennis.

I also enjoy sleeping and listening to the music over the weekends. I'm into Fall Out Boy recently. I like their music and their album Save Rock and Roll! I recommend you to listen one :)