Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Dog, "Shinnosuke"

  Today, I'm going to introduce my dog named Shinnosuke.  He died about two and half years ago at the age of 19. 
  The first time I met him was when I was reading newspaper during my college years in San Francisco.  One day I found one article which looked for someone who would take care of dogs.  I became interested in living with a dog, so I decided to take care of one of the dogs.
  Soon Shinnosuke and I became wonderful roommates, and he followed wherever I went.  When I went to my friend's house, he followed me.  When I went on a date with my girlfriends, he was there, interrupting us.
  The biggest event for Shinnosuke was when I went back to Japan.  He went through physical inspection to come to Japan both in the Untied States and in Japan.  It must have been tough times for him.
  Since then, he became one of my family members and lived a happy life for 19 years with us.  Sometimes the sight of dogs on the street reminds me of my happy days with Shinnosuke.